Identity Insurance (Auto)
Your identity is one of your most valuable assets.
No one should be without identity theft insurance. Protect your family, finances, and future TODAY.
FACT: Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the U.S. and everyone is a target.
Talk to our agents today about coverage and recovery services available to your family.
Following are a few steps you can take to reduce your risk:
- Do not carry your Social Security card in your wallet.
- Use online bill pay and e-bills to remove confidential information from the mail and improve payment tracking.
- Use a secure locking mailbox or a box office box.
- Shred anything that contains your name, address, or other sensitive data before discarding, using a crosscut shredder.
- Never write your Social Security number on your checks.
- Don’t access personal or financial information on public computers, and make sure, when using your own laptop, that the wireless system you’re using is legitimate and secure.
- Use a hotel safe when available. Your hotel is not your castle. Assume your locked hotel door will never be “locked.” Many people you don’t know will have access to your hotel room.
- Never leave personal information in a rental car.
- Never share specific vacation plans on social networking sites.
- Keep a list and/or photocopies of credit cards, bank accounts and investment accounts in a secure place (not in your wallet or purse!). Include account numbers and phone numbers for customer service and fraud departments, so you can contact them quickly if cards are stolen or accounts are abused.